Friday, May 21, 2010

Invitation to Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer Show Online

I'm hosting a Pampered Chef Catalog Show!



Join in the fun - from the comfort of your own home!

It's easy. Just visit my Consultant's Web site to browse the Pampered Chef®
catalog and place your order. You can check out the high-quality
products that make cooking and entertaining so much easier.

I will be donating 15% of my sales to the Cancer Foundation through
Pampered Chef. Each online
catalog
Show booked from this campaign I will also give $3.00.
Plus each Help Whip Cancer product ordered online, Pampered Chef will
donate $1.00 to the cause.


When placing an order you will be prompted for a Host name..please type in "Cancer Fund."


Everyone who places an order on my site starting today through May 30th will receive a small token from me in appreciation for your help.


Thank you,
Adriana

Browse & Shop

NOTE: Please place your order prior to my Show closing date: Sun, May 30,
2010

Your Pampered Chef® Consultant
Adriana Brown

Catalog Show Details

Orders Due:
Sun, May 30, 2010

Host:
Cancer Fund

Phone:

E-mail:
sales@lilcountrypaw s.com



May 2010 Guest Special