Monday, April 19, 2010

Can you help me with this challenge?




Mystery Host Online Challenge Show...My team leader issued me a
challenge to beat her show. I'm short by $177. So I have decided to
hold a Mystery Show. Anyone placing a Pampered Chef order from now until
the April 24th, 7 PM will be entered into a drawing. The person who
wins will reap the rewards as if she or he was the actual in home host.
All host and guest gifts shown on site at:
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/lilcountrypaws


* Choice of one of three at 60% Off...Cake Pedestal,Trifle Bowl or 3
tiered Tower

* FREE Products

* Half price & discounted products

* 10% OFF for a year

* Monthly Host Specials up to 60% OFF

* FREE shipping


In addition: If sales go over $550. I will also give you a set of the
Windowpane Place Mat Set, includes Napkins and Rings. Choice of White or
Cranberry.



Also: Any individual whose order is $60. or more I will give them a
beautiful cranberry Micro Fiber Towel...FREE



When you go to my site to place an order it will prompt you for a host
name, please put in..... Adriana Brown.



Remember any and all sales on any of my sites on
A lil Country
Store
and lil Country Paws
we will donate 5% to help sick, injured and abused pets at IMOM.org


Now is time to think BBQ's and outside entertaining...See all our new
products to bring out the Master BBQ Grill Chef in you, help me and help
the animals.
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/lilcountrypaws


Thank you.