Sunday, July 25, 2010

Need something from Tupperware?




ADRIANA's July 18 Online Party


Hi Everyone!

You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Catalog Party! I am hosting
this Catalog Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware
has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any
of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.
Exclusive Offer when you Host or Attend an Online Party
See what's new!
See what's new!


Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Catalog Party. My Tupperware Catalog Party will last until Aug. 01, 2010 (EST). If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Consultant's Web site, Donna Rivera-Loudon.

Please attend!

Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Catalog Party,
ADRIANA







If your email client doesn't support links, copy the following link and
paste it in your browser to start shopping at my Tupperware Online
Party: http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/!twx$eparty_ctl.p_guest_welcome?pv_eparty=ea470ce609fc2afa3f4f60a135a9cb96&pn_guest=3031798
Passmail